- Creative Builder and Brick Runner
- Early Simple Machines and Structures
- Mathematical Origami
- Learn to Learn
- Simple Machines
- Build to Express (Character Education, Language Art & Science)
- More to Maths
- Simple and Motorized Mechanisms
- Renewable Energy and Pneumatic Machines
- Junior Electrical and Electronic Circuits
- Early Robotics Construction
- Advanced Electrical and Electronic Circuits
- Robotic Programming with EV3
- Science Activities with EV3
- Pro Electrical and Electronic
- Social and Emotional Development
- Creative Arts
- Fine Motor Skills
- Behavioral Skills
- Cooperative Learning
- A Link to Math
- Cognitive Development
- Multi-cultural Awareness
- Community Building.
- Following Instructions
- Fine Motor Skills.
- Math Skills
- Eye – hand Coordination
- Fine Motor Ability
- Social Skills
- Problem Solving
- Fine Motor Skill Development
- Pattern Making Understanding
- Understanding of Cause and Effect
- Principle of Engineering including Beams, Columns and Load.
- Testing and Experimentation
- Creativity and Design Process
- Learning about Gravity and Spatial Relationships.
- To craft melt and pour soap.
- To make your own luxury melt and pour soap.
- Traditional Glass Fusing
- Produces Educational, Fun and Beautiful results.